Arhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 more person !!!!
ONly 4 !!! I can win dii T.T
WHy la ?!
Starting when i run nothing happen la !!!
On the way run with Jane i can win lo!!!
Why la my stomach soo naughty ..
Haiy0000
Form 1 : 30something
Form 2 : 17 xD
Form 3 : 24 !!!!!!!!
Soooo sakit hati laa T.T
4 more person!!!!
Nevermind laa ,
try again next year T.T
.........................................................
When we all sitting n waiting for penyampaian hadiah ,
I went to call HSun Ning to push the speaker near ourside
When i walk on the grass , I slipped!!!
Luckily i hold him !!! If not i really will fell -.-
So Fish!!! @.@
.........................................................
After school i shouted and ask Kenny to go "yam cha"
THe best thing is My Voice soooo0 POWERFUL ..
I think the whole school heard my VOICE -.-
But we didnt go , becuz all dowan to go ..
LOLzz
.........................................................
6-2-2010
HappyMxFruit ~
Friday, February 5, 2010
Road Run!!!! (508)
Posted by MeiXin a.k.a Max!ne at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment