Tdy Very Nice ..
Whole day stay at home PLAY SA ..
Actually LET YOU FARM !!
MARCO ... U owe me ...
hahahahahaah , jkjk ..
.................................................................
But around 7something i went to mama hse to eat dinner
Be4 dinner .. I took a pic xD
Intresting huh ? xD
>>
After dinner we play Mahjong ,
My cous ( MingFai ) soo poyo ..
He thought he very geng in Mahjong ,
But Luckily I Got the Power !!!!
I won !!!
Den we said wanna change people n let others play ,
I called him to let my other cous ( BingHong ) play ,
He dun let , so i just let him play lo ...
.................................................................
After that, I keng gai with my cous sis xD
See la she so hot !!
>>
Soooooo ~
Cyass xD hahahahah
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Chinese New Year Day 3
Posted by MeiXin a.k.a Max!ne at 5:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment