Finally school started >.<
My teachers .... Some good , some not very good >.<
This is all my teachers ,
BM : pn Sivapakiam =.=
BI : pn Hazlina
BC : Pn Ling
Geo : Pn Fatimah
Math : Pn Hazlinda
KH : Pn Kamsia -.-
Sc : Pn Ida
Sej : Pn Zainun
I tot Pn Lamizah will be our BM teacher but not ...
Feel happy n sad ...
Haizz
.......................................................
This year i never get to tuition at Pn Wong ,
All my time are really full !!!!
I want her to teach me Bm !!!
Haizz ,
This year piano exam ...
The song so hard to play >.<
.......................................................
I bought a new bag =D
I bought a new pencilbox !!!!!
And my glasses xD ...
Fweet ~ hahahaha
Nice ler ... my glasses got the word "X" !!! =P
.......................................................
Byesss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
School Days ......
Posted by MeiXin a.k.a Max!ne at 4:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment