Haha !!!!!!
I love you HollaMxGurl ~
I cant live without you ...
No matter wad happen i will find ppl to save you !!
Maple lv 19 dii lu ~
Finally i can add more buddy ...
Donno why suddenly can dii ...
Haha ...
Today le ...
Me , Jane , Cheryl , Marcus , Ken Jean , Kenny
play basketball without ball at phase 2
U know whhy without ball ?!
I hate myself le !!!!!!!!!!!
Forgotted to tell Kenny bring basketball ...
Sorry everyone !!!
Here is the end of the day ...
And THX everyone !!!!
I Love You All ...
Forever N Ever !!!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
609 ~ Holiday ..
Posted by MeiXin a.k.a Max!ne at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
yerr~~sooo shuang!
din meet me out lorr..
suan liao
haha
din hav ball stil called ply ball mie?kek sui..hehe
Post a Comment